Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic Passionflower Vine, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

NO MORE XANAX!

Posted by Reviewer2583260 From Tennessee on Jan 26, 2010

I have weened myself off the xanax thanks to the passionflower Vine tincture. I have chronic osteoarthritis and am only 51. It somehow relaxes the body without relaxing the brain. In fact, from stopping the xanax which was prescribed for anxiety, I`m feeling more clear-headed, and sleeping better. It works great for me. Without the alc., its terribly sweet. Just me.

Relaxation and sound sleep

Posted by Reviewer1863002 From Tennessee on Feb 16, 2010

I first purchased this product at a natural foods store after doing research for my chronic sleep issues. I have been on Ambixn CR " misspelled on purpose " for over a year and wanted to not be so dependent on it. Let me just say this stuff works! I take a dropper of it and one melatonin at bed time and feel rested the next day. It also seems to help during the day with the stress brought on by work.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1797999 From Canada on Oct 26, 2011

I have tried jsut about everything for sleep and this is the most effective for me

Good stuff!

Posted by 5154678900375153673 on Mar 26, 2013

This is potent stuff. Half of the reccommended dose knocks me out and I sleep like a baby. After 10 minutes my legs feel heavy and happy and I get a smile on my face. 20 minutes later I sleep deeply and have nice dreams. After four hours I usually wake up, but then I simply repeat the procedure. And the morning after I feel a little calmer than usual. This is better than sleeping pills. However, the first few days I took it I got a terrible headache and I felt sleepy for several hours after waking up. But now the sleepyness and headache are smaller. Great stuff! Greetings from Emil from Sweden

Puts me to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1259171 From North Carolina on Jun 18, 2013

I take one dropperful in a bit of water when I go to bed and sleep for 8 hours, peaceful that it is organic.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »