Gaia Herbs, Comfrey Compound, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

wonderful salve

Posted by Reviewer3038936 From Texas on Apr 26, 2009

This stuff is amazing and I find I use it for many problems-a stiff and sore Achilles tendon, bug bites, unknown scaly patch-and it works wonders !! I hope to never be without it. I love your reasonable postage rates. Sincerely, Sandra Winn

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1749325 From North Carolina on Jun 29, 2012

This product is everything I expected and a whole lot more. I am extremely chemically sensitive, even to some natural ingredients but this salve is excellent for me. I use it for everything. Originally got it for a persistent fungal infection acquired as a result of medication. It left my armpits raw and tender. It literally healed to skin in two days. I am a massage therapist and I use this salve as a night cream on my hands to ease the joints and muscles. I also use it as a face cream after exfoliating. This will be first on my Christmas stocking-stuffer list for everyone. If you can only afford a few health care products, make this one the first. For me. one of the pluses is it is compounded in my home state -- so I'm buying locally from sustainable farming.

Hurrah!

Posted by 5345051746923034963 on Nov 13, 2012

I was recently diagnosed with severe osteo arthritis in my knee and cortisone shot did nothing. I desperately searched for something to help and remembered the herb comfrey which I used to use as a vet tech as compresses. When I wake in the morning I couldn't bend my knee. I'm delighted with the results of this compound! I can put this on my knees and hips a few times a day and I'm good to go. Then I use it at night to get rid of the ache. It sure beats a knee replacement at 52 yrs old and has me functioning normal again! Thank you, thank you, thank you...good quality!

Nice

Posted by LouLou From Australia on May 18, 2013

I am a big fan of comfrey and this is a lovely ointment. It is a greenish colour (but goes on clear) which says to me that it is a fairly strong infusion. I am using it on my neck for sun damage. I think comfrey should be used anywhere anytime not just for broken bones as it contains allantoin which is very nourishing and healing for the skin. Contains only natural ingredients.

Gaia Herbs, Comfrey Compounded Salve

Posted by 4976520119501308791 on Aug 27, 2012

Love it! It has been excellent on bug bites, especially tick bites. I've tried many things in the past, with little to no relief. This relieves, most of the time permanently.