Gaia Herbs, Organics, Echinacea Supreme, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Seems to do the trick.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

I take it when I feel sluggish, and it seems to help me not getting directly sick. But, the only fairly well documented effect of echinacea seems to be to shorten relapses in children. Meaning that if they get it during a cold, the next cold they might get will be shorter and often milder. The taste is rather bad though, and the alcohol free versions (gaia herbs also produce that) is more likely to go down for kids. I buy this for myself mainly due to that it lasts longer.

Echinacea Supreme

Posted by Reviewer3084456 on Jan 08, 2010

I rate Echinacea Supreme by Gaia Herbs as a 5 star product, and I am grateful it is also produced as an organic product. Whenever I feel a little suggish, cold, sinus, or flu symptoms coming on, I take Echinacea Supreme as directed. I feel releif within 24 hours, often instantly. I understand echinacea kills bacteria, and I generally pair it with an immune booster; to be specific Airborne. I swear by this product, and I never leave on a trip without Echinacea Supreme, Airborne and Colloidal Silver!