Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer1697897 on Jun 09, 2012

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

Helped to reduce my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1001175 on Jun 21, 2013

I always had a normal blood pressure, and was shocked when it all of a sudden was around 140/100. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement from Gaia, my blood pressure is close to 120/80. I will continue using it.

Heart health, mild heart failure

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 04, 2014

Long term supplementation with hawthorn is beneficial to the heart and can improve cardiac output according to science. I have heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and take hawthorn, hibiscus and coQ10 to improve my condition. I feel a lot better since I started taking these and other heart healthy substances.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2513310 on May 05, 2009

I am using this product to support cardiovascular system (hawthorn is great for the heart) and to minimize high blood pressure problems. Does seem to help.

Hawthorn

Posted by Reviewer2068175 on Jul 13, 2010

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

quality product