Gaia Herbs, Healthy Mood, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Order #2984360

Posted by Reviewer1324368 on Mar 25, 2009

Shipping was fast and product was in great condition, thanks!!

Great for depression

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Apr 25, 2009

This is one of the quickest acting and most effective herbal supplements I've tried for mild depression. The only drawback I can see is that sometimes I felt like it was TOO much of an upper - so now I like to combine it with DMAE and calming herbs.

Good product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1697368 on Jun 01, 2010

Works well and as intended

intolerable side effects

Posted by imadoxaholic on Mar 12, 2012

I started having heart palpitations several days after starting this product and then a near-migrane headache that sent me home early from work and lasted 24 hours. I stopped for a few days and then started taking it again and the palpitations are back. I've stopped it before the it has a chance to give me the headache. I assume the St. John's Wort is causing the palpitations - I've recently read about it (and headches) as a possible side effect.