New To iHerb?

Gaia Herbs, Joint Health, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1131481 on Jun 22, 2009

I've been using Gaia Herbs Joint Health for a few months now and have never had my joints feel better. I credit the quick help to the fact that these are liquid-filled which I think is utilized better by the body.

It's working....

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jun 21, 2011

This contains all the natural herbs to combat inflamation in the joints. My joints felt so much better, no more clicking n creaking sounds... Helps my backache and tight neck n shoulders so I believe hv potentially reduce my often headaches!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1214210 on Oct 08, 2011

I bought these in a last ditch effort to help with right hip pain that I've been suffering for more than a year, and also knee problems - all exacerbated by running. They worked within a couple of days. I'm running further than before, and the pain in my hip and knee has all but disappeared. I'm planning to buy 5 more to give as gifts to friends, and am very disappointed to see them out of stock. Hope some more comes in soon. Am very happy with this product.

Gaia Joint Health