Gaia Herbs, Kava Kava Root, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Clears the mind for better sleep

Posted by Reviewer2370209 on Dec 11, 2009

I have depended upon this product for several years to clear my mind for sleep. In my case it reduces CHRONIC anxiety during sleep. Without it my mind reviews relationship disappointments & moments that I could have handled better in my life with my father and son. I feel NO side effects, or difficulty arising, even if I want to sleep only 6 hours. It is effective for any amount of time that I want to sleep. I take 3 capsules at bedtime, or up to 1 hour before. It is not a 'sleeping pill' to me; but an anxiety reducer that I need at bedtime. This is not just semantics, because it can be effective during the day, or whenever anxiety is found to be a chronic condition. I only take it a bedtime because that is when I experience the anxiety. Before I started using Kava Kava I attempted relief from a variety of OTC sleep aids and homeopathic remedies. The drugs ALL had side effects and/or hangovers. Kava Kava in the form that I buy and use is GREAT! I buy Gaia Herbs, Kava Kava, 60 Liquid-Filled Capsules (Phyto-Caps).

kava kava by Gaia

Posted by Reviewer1027919 on Jun 10, 2010

I am a soft tissue therapist. I use some varied massage and range of motion techniques along with removing heat and replacing soft tissue, cartillage, ligaments, etc. In working with clients with tendancy toward stiffness, fibromyalgia, etc. I learned to recommend 3 capsles morning noon and night of kava kava by Gaia on an empty stomach along with 100mg 5-htp (Resource Naturals), 1 or 2 with the kava. I recommend this for 3 days before they come to me. After treatments I recommend this same procedure for at least 1 week with 8 oz room temp pure water with 1/8 pure lemon juice 8 times a day for 3 days. The fresh lemon helps the liver purify the blood and quickly teams up with the kava and 5 htp to relieve pain and inflammation. I find with this regimen success to wellness, increase of range of motion and less pain or inflammation, Thanks to your great team at Iherb, making these and other valuable products available to us at a terriffic price and service!

try it--you won't be disappointed

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Kava works really well for my family. When feeling agitated, it just de-stresses you, sort of like a beer ot two without the buzz. Great before bedtime to help shut down an overactive mind. To me, this is a must-have--sort of like bandaids in your medicine cabinet. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Gaia KavaKava

Posted by Reviewer1341666 on Mar 28, 2009

KavaKava and this Gaia brand in particular is great for fibromyalgia, menstrual cramps,and overworked muscles. This stuff is really great.

Helps relieve anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3359541 on Jul 30, 2009

Great product to relieve anxiety, if your medical advisor says it is ok for you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »