Gaia Herbs, Kids, Ear Drops, Alcohol-Free Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 From California on Aug 01, 2010

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

taking care of my earache

Posted by Reviewer2344847 From Arizona on Dec 13, 2011

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1387214 From Argentina on Feb 28, 2012

This product is intended for child but it works for me too.

Excellent drops!

Posted by 5176481677400323737 on Oct 11, 2013

These drops work. It's tricky to get my kid to stay still so I wait until she's fallen asleep to apply them and wait until she turns naturally to the other side to do the other side. It really works. I apply it to my 3 year old as soon as see a runny nose, just to ward off a possible ear infection from all the mucus and congestion. Once I gave it to her when she actually had an ear ache and as soon as I gave it to her the pain stopped. Love this product! Must buy for sure!