July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Gaia Herbs, Lactate Support, 120 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

Value for money

Posted by styliciously on May 25, 2012

Got this instead of the 60 capsules as it is value for money. Very high crude herb equivalent. It is blend of herbs that encourage milk production instead of just fenugreek seeds. Does not affect the smell or increase production of perspiration for me. Ate 2 capsules 3 times a day initially to increase milk production. Now,I take only 2 per day to maintain milk supply.

Holy Cow...thats alot of milk

Posted by 4845313233617379138 on Nov 23, 2013

I have been taking these for a week now and have seen an increase in my milk supply. I am not sure if it complete these or the fact that I am pumping more often. The combination of the 2 things has definitely aided and now I am able to freeze more milk for those occasions when you are out or somebody else is looking after the munchkin. I am impressed by the transparency of the company with its online database of where the herbs are coming from and who bottle them. I wish that would happen with all are food labeling. It gives a peace of mind knowing what I am ingesting. :)