great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Apr 09, 2012

this product works excellent! has helped with female issues and I really noticed the difference in about 2 weeks with my energy. Gaia herbs is a good quality brand and a reasonable price. highly recommend!

Love love love

Posted by 5121732546508575116 on Mar 10, 2014

OMG!!! I love this product sooooo much!!! My boobs have gone bigger my bum has gone bigger my energy is soo high best off all my booty has grown in 3weeks thanks gia group this stuff is AMAIZING !!!!!!!!!!'. Am coming back for more . Xx

MACA

Posted by 4915072871734843897 on Dec 03, 2014

Love this brand and love that it made my butt bigger. I've also noticed a better mood. Been taking this for about a year but noticed results quite early.

When it comes to herbs

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015

I trust only Gaia herbs, hot flashes are so rare now, I don't even know when I had my last one.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 26, 2014

I like this product b/c it does not use fillers, binders, etc. Not all companies produce great products w/ filers, etc.

Gaia herb maca

Posted by Reviewer2085376 on Feb 13, 2013

This product works. I dont feel tried like use to. and have more enegry and notice that my breast got bigger. I love it

Great product, will use again

Posted by 4936371728963578317 on May 26, 2016

I have used several Gaia products and found them very effective. phyto caps are easy to swallow and have had no side effects of any sort.