Gaia Herbs, Maca Root, 60 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews 5-star

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Apr 09, 2012

this product works excellent! has helped with female issues and I really noticed the difference in about 2 weeks with my energy. Gaia herbs is a good quality brand and a reasonable price. highly recommend!

Gaia herb maca

Posted by Reviewer2085376 on Feb 13, 2013

This product works. I dont feel tried like use to. and have more enegry and notice that my breast got bigger. I love it

Love love love

Posted by 5121732546508575116 on Mar 10, 2014

OMG!!! I love this product sooooo much!!! My boobs have gone bigger my bum has gone bigger my energy is soo high best off all my booty has grown in 3weeks thanks gia group this stuff is AMAIZING !!!!!!!!!!'. Am coming back for more . Xx

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 26, 2014

I like this product b/c it does not use fillers, binders, etc. Not all companies produce great products w/ filers, etc.