Gaia Herbs, Kids, Attention Daily Herbal Drops, Alcohol-Free Formula, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Great Alternative!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2983835 From Missouri on Jul 23, 2010

I recently "slowly" took my daughter off Strattera 40mg. She constantly complained of a stomach ache and felt this medicine may do her more harm than good. I chose to try an alternative, I give her only one dose of the Melissa Supreme(Which by the way, the recommended dose is up to three times a day) and 2 fish oil every morning and couldn't be more pleased. This product has been just as effective and without the stomach ache. I highly recommend this product to anyone, however, please be careful about taking your children off of the meds they are on too quickly. I discussed this with her doctor and he said we could take her off of it for the summer but wanted to see how she would do during the school year. Wel, it didn't take long for me to find out she would have struggled, so I wanted to find something myself. Physicians who push the drugs will not like to hear this but you can always be vocal and tell them if they really care about their patient they will work with you and at least give you the chance to do something else. I just ordered more in case if we do have to go up to three times daily. I normally do not write reviews, however, I know what it feels like to know there must be something else or someone else who can help.

It does work!

Posted by 4626108482250300926 on Oct 24, 2012

It calms my almost 2year old son very well! Only 5 drops and his mood changes for better.

Likes the taste

Posted by 4693950424504160480 on Jul 18, 2012

Just not sure if it calms him Much.