Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 04, 2014

Olive leaf is good for a healthy immune response and fights microbes, but it is also great for keeping your blood pressure within healthy limits. It benefits artery health according to science.

Love These!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

I just love having this product .It is like a tonic for your body. No side effects or tummmy aches. When I take these I do not feel run down, so I guess it helps my immune system somewhat. They are a good size and easy to take. The liquid caps seem to be much better that olive leaf powdered caps.Iherb provides great customer service.

An antiviral powerhouse I always keep on hand

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 20, 2012

I have yet to find another brand of olive leaf I prefer to the Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf capsules. I trust this brand for quality, and am a repeat customer. Fans of olive leaf regularly report that it helped to clear up their (sinus infection, Candida, cold, flu, etc.) when other supplements they tried did not. I have found that to be so as well, and at the very least it seems to shorten the duration of an illness or infection quite a bit. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Heal well! :)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Nov 14, 2011

I use this as an immune system boost and it works.

Gaia Olive leaf extract

Posted by Reviewer2706260 on Jul 03, 2011

Fantastic product cured infected sebaceous cysts when antibiotics failed. Highly recommend.

Effective Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011

Taken at the first sign of cold or flu, or as a prophylactic whenever I fly or am otherwise exposed to possible viruses, Gaia's olive leaf keep me healthy. The liquid-filled caps are easy to take and absorbed quickly.

Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

I really like Gaia products. They are very high quality and seems to work well. I will continue to order this brand to help support the immune system. I am taking this along with Olive Leaf Oil to get rid of toe nail fungus. It's working much better then anything I have tried. Will reorder if necessary

Stopped my flu form worsening!

Posted by Reviewer1144036 on Jan 18, 2011

Very effective in allaying the progression of my flu symptoms. Had to take double the recommended dose to have more significant effect.

Feedback

Posted by Reviewer1313304 on Nov 09, 2010

This is my second bottle and so far I am ok with it.

bpenner

Posted by Reviewer1125785 on Mar 09, 2010

This product has helped us avoid some of the colds and flu that has been circulating and that we were sure to get.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »