Olive Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

I really like Gaia products. They are very high quality and seems to work well. I will continue to order this brand to help support the immune system. I am taking this along with Olive Leaf Oil to get rid of toe nail fungus. It's working much better then anything I have tried. Will reorder if necessary

Effective Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011

Taken at the first sign of cold or flu, or as a prophylactic whenever I fly or am otherwise exposed to possible viruses, Gaia's olive leaf keep me healthy. The liquid-filled caps are easy to take and absorbed quickly.

Love These!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

I just love having this product .It is like a tonic for your body. No side effects or tummmy aches. When I take these I do not feel run down, so I guess it helps my immune system somewhat. They are a good size and easy to take. The liquid caps seem to be much better that olive leaf powdered caps.Iherb provides great customer service.

Gaia Olive leaf extract

Posted by Reviewer2706260 on Jul 03, 2011

Fantastic product cured infected sebaceous cysts when antibiotics failed. Highly recommend.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Nov 14, 2011

I use this as an immune system boost and it works.

Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 04, 2014

Olive leaf is good for a healthy immune response and fights microbes, but it is also great for keeping your blood pressure within healthy limits. It benefits artery health according to science.

All Around Good Anti Microbe

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on May 11, 2016

I was having trouble with diverticulitis, this seems to help my body fight it off.

great price

Posted by Reviewer2186382 on Jun 06, 2011

i love this product. it is high quality

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »