Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic, Nettle Leaf, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Essential!

Posted by Reviewer1176371 on Nov 21, 2011

Nettle Leaf is part of our daily routine. Paired with Activated Quercetin by Source Naturals, these supplements have made all the difference in my child's allergies. We KNOW that these two are the reason my son is not on steroid meds or any other of the conventional methods used to control allergies. I also find that whenever possible, I buy Gaia because I believe Gaia is one of best. I am thankful that iHerb makes it affordable for us.

For Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on Jul 26, 2010

I take a Quercitin and Bromelain Pill and a full dropper of this twice a day for allergies and I have hardly had any allergy symptoms since I started. Even when I was back east during their worst allergy season ever, I had no symptoms. Great combination. The Bromelain is also an anti- inflammatory and works to help my arthritis symptoms.

Nettle

Posted by Reviewer3219205 on Jul 31, 2010

Very good product. Im using it for growing hair and it is working. I give it 5 stars

Good at Pollen time

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Apr 12, 2010

Help with sinuses

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1773435 on Oct 16, 2009

We used this product for poison ivy and hives. It got rid of them both! LOVE IT!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »