Essential!

Posted by Reviewer1176371 on Nov 21, 2011

Nettle Leaf is part of our daily routine. Paired with Activated Quercetin by Source Naturals, these supplements have made all the difference in my child's allergies. We KNOW that these two are the reason my son is not on steroid meds or any other of the conventional methods used to control allergies. I also find that whenever possible, I buy Gaia because I believe Gaia is one of best. I am thankful that iHerb makes it affordable for us.

Nettle

Posted by Reviewer3219205 on Jul 31, 2010

Very good product. Im using it for growing hair and it is working. I give it 5 stars

For Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on Jul 26, 2010

I take a Quercitin and Bromelain Pill and a full dropper of this twice a day for allergies and I have hardly had any allergy symptoms since I started. Even when I was back east during their worst allergy season ever, I had no symptoms. Great combination. The Bromelain is also an anti- inflammatory and works to help my arthritis symptoms.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1773435 on Oct 16, 2009

We used this product for poison ivy and hives. It got rid of them both! LOVE IT!!!

Good at Pollen time

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Apr 12, 2010

Help with sinuses

helps with hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives and finding no permanent solution. I use drugstore anti-histamines occasionally but I don't want to use them daily long-term. The nettle leaf definately provides relief, eliminating the redness and itching. Unfortunately it's temporary, but I wouldn't be able to manage without it and/or the nettle leaf/quercetin combo product (pill form) that I also use.

Nettle is important...

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

...to get sometimes also in the form of tincture :) this was quite good.

happy to find this product

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

to early to see the advantages of this yet, but I was really happy to find it in this organic form

Nettle

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on Jun 18, 2015

Love this stuff. Works great!