Gaia Herbs, SystemSupport, Para-Shield, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 4-star

Not Great, for Me at Least

Posted by HawaiianViking From Hawaii on Aug 22, 2012

In general, Gaia products are flawless, in both formulation and in quality. I have little doubt in the quality of this product, but the formulation doesn't agree with me at all. I have taken most of the constitutent ingredients in the past with few problems, but Para-Shield makes me feel quite ill, and not in a good, parasite-purging kind of way. I also originally ordered Para-Shield so that I could simplify the process of a general parasite cleanse, but after using this product, I realized that I like having the latitude to change the exact formulation that I need, and that comes from having the cleanse components in single-ingredient capsules or tinctures — not from an all-in-one capsule. In my opinion, this product is best suited to specific and acute parasitic gastrointestinal infection, rather than for use as a general (eg periodical) parasite cleanse.