Gaia Herbs, Plantain Goldenseal Herbal Salve, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great for skin tags

Posted by QuibbleMoth From Iowa on Dec 16, 2010

I used to have the same skin tags reappear under my arm but a week of this salve went to the root and they never came back. I've been skin-tag free for over 3 years. It's no hype when they say it goes deep into the tissue. I even feel calmer - probably since Goldenseal is somewhat calming when I take it orally. It also worked on a small discolored patch on my nose (too much sun and getting old) It took longer, but this salve removed it and now there's completely normal skin in its place. I was amazed. I now use it on any skin condition, even bug bites. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2086678 From Minnesota on Aug 20, 2009

Used this together with Tea tree oil to clear up a case of scabies (and poison ivy). Ah, relief. Thanks for making this product available!

Plantain Goldenseal Salve

Posted by Reviewer2304098 From Florida on Nov 09, 2010

I used to make this using whole herbs but Gaia's is as good as mine so I always order extras and give them as gifts and keep some in the house. Great for splinters and spider bites (I live in rural Florida)!

Awesome healing salve!

Posted by Reviewer1518808 From New York on Aug 06, 2009

This is the only thing I've found to soothed inflamed, cracking skin on my fingers... really good stuff!

very soothing & moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1747260 From Virginia on Dec 22, 2010

smells kinda earthy, not bad, just natural. Well worth it for the soothing moisturizing healing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »