magic healing cream

Posted by Reviewer2435839 on Oct 21, 2014

very healing and brilliant to fight infection. this stopped my partner's shingles from going into blisters. highly recommend for the medicine cupboard.

Great for foot fungus

Posted by 5743354080473897819 on Aug 02, 2014

I tried fighting my foot fungus with tea tree oil, boric acid, eucalyptus and a bunch of other things, but only this worked, and it has cleared up the fungus by about 90% and made them far less hideous to look at. Originally, I purchased this for $35 from another site before I found it here at less than one-third of the price. Great value and very effective product.

This smells really bad

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I use it for my dog. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

A miracle in a jar!!! Worth every penny.

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 08, 2013

I don't like to use savlon and other OTC topicals so over the years have developed a repertoire of go to products which I adore. But I have to say this product surpasses all others that I have tried. I am not sure why I tried it but I got it home to discover a rather green, slightly pungent butter remnant of motor grease. Put it on my kids cuts and grazes unwashed - healed perfectly within 1 - 3 days and no scarring. Really amazing. Every time and my kids are always hurting themselves. Tried it on a sweaty area on my body which constantly breaks out into spots, recently they have become infected and I was worried it was MRSA - put this on, after a few days dried up and healing nicely. Broke out in various beginning stage cold sores (due to weather) put on lysine and then blue algae salve both for cold sores, it stopped them developing further but didn't get rid of them. Shoved some plantain on, gone the next day. My son has a nervous habit of rubbing the skin down the sides of his nose at night and it is often red and inflamed. Nothing makes it go away but steroid cream or oh, plantain of course. I use it for kind of everything now. I smell its odd little smell and feel instantly comforted (weird I know) and have even started using it on my skin in rough areas where I would usually use expensive treatment oil. Maybe not quite as effective as treatment oil but still good and 1/2 the price.

Great for healing

Posted by WrensNest on Apr 19, 2012

I read the reviews that suggested that it is good for skin tags and age spots. I use on my nose for its over exposure to the sun and it has helped a lot. Also helps wounds heal MUCH faster. Healed up some iffy patches on my skin.

good salve for many purposes

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 01, 2012

I have so far been using to lubricate the inside of my nose that is so dry while fighting a cold.

Seems Good

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012

I haven't used much of this, but it seems to be good salve. The only negative is that it is very green and greasy thus I believe it will stain things.

We'll see

Posted by Reviewer2036650 on Jun 10, 2011

Just started to treat my dog, may be too soon to tell.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Feb 22, 2011

Pricey and didn't do anything special for dry skin.

My favorite salve

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Feb 11, 2011

I love this salve. I used it many years ago when living on CA. It seems to help cuts heal faster and I love the fresh earthy smell. Great ingredients. Gaia is an excellent company.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »