Great for skin tags

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Dec 16, 2010

I used to have the same skin tags reappear under my arm but a week of this salve went to the root and they never came back. I've been skin-tag free for over 3 years. It's no hype when they say it goes deep into the tissue. I even feel calmer - probably since Goldenseal is somewhat calming when I take it orally. It also worked on a small discolored patch on my nose (too much sun and getting old) It took longer, but this salve removed it and now there's completely normal skin in its place. I was amazed. I now use it on any skin condition, even bug bites. I can't recommend it highly enough.

A miracle in a jar!!! Worth every penny.

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 08, 2013

I don't like to use savlon and other OTC topicals so over the years have developed a repertoire of go to products which I adore. But I have to say this product surpasses all others that I have tried. I am not sure why I tried it but I got it home to discover a rather green, slightly pungent butter remnant of motor grease. Put it on my kids cuts and grazes unwashed - healed perfectly within 1 - 3 days and no scarring. Really amazing. Every time and my kids are always hurting themselves. Tried it on a sweaty area on my body which constantly breaks out into spots, recently they have become infected and I was worried it was MRSA - put this on, after a few days dried up and healing nicely. Broke out in various beginning stage cold sores (due to weather) put on lysine and then blue algae salve both for cold sores, it stopped them developing further but didn't get rid of them. Shoved some plantain on, gone the next day. My son has a nervous habit of rubbing the skin down the sides of his nose at night and it is often red and inflamed. Nothing makes it go away but steroid cream or oh, plantain of course. I use it for kind of everything now. I smell its odd little smell and feel instantly comforted (weird I know) and have even started using it on my skin in rough areas where I would usually use expensive treatment oil. Maybe not quite as effective as treatment oil but still good and 1/2 the price.

Awesome healing salve!

Posted by Reviewer1518808 on Aug 06, 2009

This is the only thing I've found to soothed inflamed, cracking skin on my fingers... really good stuff!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Aug 20, 2009

Used this together with Tea tree oil to clear up a case of scabies (and poison ivy). Ah, relief. Thanks for making this product available!

Plantain Goldenseal Salve

Posted by Reviewer2304098 on Nov 09, 2010

I used to make this using whole herbs but Gaia's is as good as mine so I always order extras and give them as gifts and keep some in the house. Great for splinters and spider bites (I live in rural Florida)!

Goldenseal salve

Posted by Reviewer2345018 on Mar 12, 2009

I actually bought this to use on one of my dogs elbow caluses because they become infected frequently. Since I have been using this the caluses have actually started healing and the fur has started growing back in. This is a major feat because she is 13 and has had problems with caluses since she was 3 years old. I have tried numerous salves, lotions, ect (even stuff from vets) and nothing has helped.

This stuff is magic

Posted by Reviewer1339537 on Dec 14, 2009

I've been using it on a plantar's wart on my foot and on moles. After about a month of letting it sit on the plantar's wart overnight and cutting the dead skin away, it is almost completely gone!! I just started using it on the moles, they are considerably softer and lighter after only a few applications. And this stuff has the most heavenly smell.

very soothing & moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1747260 on Dec 22, 2010

smells kinda earthy, not bad, just natural. Well worth it for the soothing moisturizing healing!

My favorite salve

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Feb 11, 2011

I love this salve. I used it many years ago when living on CA. It seems to help cuts heal faster and I love the fresh earthy smell. Great ingredients. Gaia is an excellent company.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Jul 23, 2009

husband uses it for poison ivy, or other skin rashes, this is the only salve to stop iching and heal the skin!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »