Gaia Herbs, Rapid Relief, Black Elderberry NightTime Syrup, 5.4 fl oz (160 ml)

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2133762 From Massachusetts on Jan 07, 2012

good for relaxing before bedtime

highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2309988 From Mexico on May 21, 2012

We love this product...one of the few things we always keep on hand. Works for parents and kids alike. Could not be more pleased. Highly recommended!

No colds or flu for over a year

Posted by Reviewer3325907 From Georgia on Aug 17, 2013

I travel frequently, and found that I was getting viral illnesses after almost every trip. I started using this product about a year ago and have not had any colds or flu despite a frequent travel schedule. I use the nighttime formula because I'm not a good sleeper and think it decreases the number of times I wake. No unhealthy additives and tastes great.

It's okay...

Posted by Reviewer2941512 From Montana on Mar 30, 2012

I'm not convinced this is helping me sleep, but it is very tasty and I will finish out this bottle. Maybe for someone with occasional insomnia it would work.