Gaia Herbs, Gas & Bloating, 50 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nice and minty.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I was using charcoal tablets up to now, and while I do prefer them, these are good too. easy to swallow, and they do the trick.

Gaia and IBS help

Posted by Reviewer3160485 on Aug 16, 2011

I have IBS and this is very helpful when I have gas and bloating after eating. It can beome almost painful in my chest and at times even nauseous--this really eases my discomfort fairly quickly. It is definitely one remedy I keep in my "toolbox". I also like that Italy is a source of the ingredients as I think the standards for production are as stated.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2678230 on Oct 12, 2011

I get an occassional bloating feeling after eating certain foods. I take a couple of these and I feel so much better!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 25, 2012

These are great in an emergency. However, time permitting, my husband prefers the Gas & Bloating RapidRelief tea; it works very well.

Great Combo!

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Mar 09, 2014

They are very good when you have over indulged. I take 2-4 caps and the heaviness in the tum goes away! I still prefer just charcoal powder but it can be a bit messy so these caps are good with the added herbs for a change.Thank you iherb, appreciate your good service!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »