New To iHerb?

Gaia Herbs, Serenity with Passionflower, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1719871 on Nov 18, 2010

I use this to prevent the heart palpitations that accompany menopause. Have used several months now with no side affects, except when I run out. My doctor does not have a problem with me taking this at all. Three times a day, with warm water. Rarely have to take my Zanax now for the palpitations.

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Jul 04, 2011

I really love Serenity because it really helps take the edge off for me. I read that you cannot really overdose on herbs, toxicity is way lower than any presciption meds so I am happy with this - helps takes away some major anger n sadness also. Can cope better with life's ups and downs.

Tremendous help!

Posted by Reviewer3055735 on Feb 21, 2010

Serenity with Kava Kava has been a huge help to my sleep difficulties! iHerb is great to work with, efficient order processing and quick delivery. I definitely recommend both the product and the company :)

Stress Buster

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 02, 2010

These are subtle in action. The things that used to set me off easily are now just a minor annoyance. My ND has recommended these in the past and iHerb has the best price around!

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Feb 20, 2009

I use this product when I feel overwhelmed or full of anxiety. Seems to help take the edge off.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »