Gaia's Herbs are the Best

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

This is part of my daily regime to manage my health conditions. Gaia does the best version of most of these herbs.

A quality product

Posted by 5343655630868221025 on Nov 14, 2014

This is one of the best quality formulations of Rhodiola. It uses herbs grown in Siberia, is in liquid form for better absorption and doesn't include any nasty fillers. It does exactly what it claims on the bottle (reduces stress/anxiety). It basically mellows me out. The effects are subtle at the recommended dose (two capsules). I tried taking three capsules on a couple of occasions and it gave me the jitters. I previously tried the Now Foods brand and might as well have taken a placebo. The Now Foods brand is made from cheaper sources of Rhodiola grown in other parts of the world, which I understand isn't as effective. I really want to try Eclectic Institute's Rhodiola product. It looks to be the best of them all, but is out of stock until they can harvest more of the Rhodiola herb, which they source from a very small farm in Siberia.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2308859 on Sep 26, 2014

Had been struggling for some months with excessive anxiety, stress and sleeplessness caused by 3AM paranoia. This product has helped me calm down and go soomthly through what otherwise would have been extremely pressuring times. I no longer wake up at night panicking and anxious. Recommended!

love this

Posted by Socrates on Jul 03, 2014

Thanks to gaias rhodiola me and my husband argue conciderably less. This herb is improving life quality in so many ways, cannot live without it!

Excellent

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on May 01, 2014

Perfect product. Especially when taken at night you have a peaceful sleep

Fantastic!

Posted by 5100792470745211905 on Feb 05, 2014

I take Gaia Rhodiola Rosea for fatigue and I couldn't be happier. I take one in the morning and I feel the effects within fifteen minutes. It provides a good lift with no caffeine jitters or subsequent crash. If I feel I need a boost at lunchtime I take another one but most days I get by on one dose. I have suffered from fatigue for years so I thoroughly researched the different brands of Rhodiola before deciding upon the Gaia brand. Boy am I glad I did!

Unpredictable

Posted by 4824168886469172843 on Feb 03, 2014

I bought this brand based on the rave reviews on here and amazon. The first few days I took the pill, I noticed that instead of uplifting or balancing my moods, it actually made me way more sensitive and explosive as normal. The first 2-3 days of dosage I remember feeling really irritable and was prone to pick fights, rage, and get irrationally stuck on negative emotions. It's been around a month since I started, and I can't really tell any difference in my moods. I am still prone to depressive bouts so it hasn't really helped in that respect but I do notice a slightly clearer head/thinking space. Close to finishing the bottle and might try another brand instead. As for the energy levels, sometimes it gives me a slight boost and other times it makes me feel quite sleepy. I have noticed that I'm not as hungry as usual on it, though.

High Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1613633 on Dec 03, 2013

I am a huge fan of this powerful herb but after 240 mg/day for more than 1 year, I have to stop in case it's the cause of high blood pressure. Has anyone else had this effect from rhodiola?

Excellent Rhodiola, but higher dose would be more cost effective

Posted by 5020296703821539015 on Nov 06, 2013

This is a great product, however i feel you need to take 4 a day to maintain the energy increase and enhanced memory effects throughout the day. This makes the product quite expensive.

Fantastic Rhodiola Rosea

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Oct 30, 2013

I don't write many review but here I think I should. For Rhodiola, I can only say WOW WOW WOW. I started with 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. I started feeling quite well. Then I changed to 2 caps in the morning together with 2 caps of Ashwanghanda. Whoooha, I got up at 4 am and was so full full of energy the whole day. No midday low, nothing. Now I cut out the evening dose. It's just too much. Maybe I sleep a little longer, ha. I have never experienced something like this with any supplement I am taking. Its just wonderful. I didn't take it for depression, just wanted to try it as I had discovered it for a friend. Sure happy I found it. Can highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »