Gaia's Herbs are the Best

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

This is part of my daily regime to manage my health conditions. Gaia does the best version of most of these herbs.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2308859 on Sep 26, 2014

Had been struggling for some months with excessive anxiety, stress and sleeplessness caused by 3AM paranoia. This product has helped me calm down and go soomthly through what otherwise would have been extremely pressuring times. I no longer wake up at night panicking and anxious. Recommended!

love this

Posted by Socrates on Jul 03, 2014

Thanks to gaias rhodiola me and my husband argue conciderably less. This herb is improving life quality in so many ways, cannot live without it!

Excellent

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on May 01, 2014

Perfect product. Especially when taken at night you have a peaceful sleep

Fantastic!

Posted by 5100792470745211905 on Feb 05, 2014

I take Gaia Rhodiola Rosea for fatigue and I couldn't be happier. I take one in the morning and I feel the effects within fifteen minutes. It provides a good lift with no caffeine jitters or subsequent crash. If I feel I need a boost at lunchtime I take another one but most days I get by on one dose. I have suffered from fatigue for years so I thoroughly researched the different brands of Rhodiola before deciding upon the Gaia brand. Boy am I glad I did!

Fantastic Rhodiola Rosea

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Oct 30, 2013

I don't write many review but here I think I should. For Rhodiola, I can only say WOW WOW WOW. I started with 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. I started feeling quite well. Then I changed to 2 caps in the morning together with 2 caps of Ashwanghanda. Whoooha, I got up at 4 am and was so full full of energy the whole day. No midday low, nothing. Now I cut out the evening dose. It's just too much. Maybe I sleep a little longer, ha. I have never experienced something like this with any supplement I am taking. Its just wonderful. I didn't take it for depression, just wanted to try it as I had discovered it for a friend. Sure happy I found it. Can highly recommend it.

Best Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Jul 24, 2013

I have tried numerous brands of Rhodiola Rosea and have concluded that Gaia's is the best. Many other brands contain the powdered form of the herb, which I find is poorly absorbed and a cause of gastrointestinal distress. Although the dosage per capsule is relatively low compared to other brands, I have found the contents to be of a higher quality and therefore worth the extra price.

Best rhodiola rosea

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2013

I suffer from CFS, mainly because I have multiple diseases. I have tried other brands of rhodiola rosea, but this siberian variety must be better than others, since I notice not only an increase in energy during the day, but also such an uplift in mood. When you suffer from multiple diseases that are a daily challenge you may need extra support to keep you outlook bright. Even if I do not suffer from depression, I feel that I can cope better and be much more optimistic about everything. This is the only rhodiola I have tried with such a noticeable positive effect.

Can't say enough

Posted by Reviewer2329944 on Jan 18, 2013

This product was a god send to me. I have suffered from panic attacks since my early 20tys. Got though most attacks via xanax gradually got off them and didn't have any more attacks until my late 40tys(family issues BAD ONES). I really did not want to start up on meds again so I did some research and discovered RR. For me it worked within a few hours and within a few days I felt GREAT. It really is worth a try before you start popping those all so very popular(with md's) mind altering meds that turn you into a mental slug.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1250478 on Feb 09, 2012

Been using another brand for quite a few years than switched to this one and really have noticed a difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »