Gaia Herbs, Rhodiola Rosea, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 5-star

Can't say enough

Posted by Reviewer2329944 From Ohio on Jan 18, 2013

This product was a god send to me. I have suffered from panic attacks since my early 20tys. Got though most attacks via xanax gradually got off them and didn't have any more attacks until my late 40tys(family issues BAD ONES). I really did not want to start up on meds again so I did some research and discovered RR. For me it worked within a few hours and within a few days I felt GREAT. It really is worth a try before you start popping those all so very popular(with md's) mind altering meds that turn you into a mental slug.

Best rhodiola rosea

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on May 19, 2013

I suffer from CFS, mainly because I have multiple diseases. I have tried other brands of rhodiola rosea, but this siberian variety must be better than others, since I notice not only an increase in energy during the day, but also such an uplift in mood. When you suffer from multiple diseases that are a daily challenge you may need extra support to keep you outlook bright. Even if I do not suffer from depression, I feel that I can cope better and be much more optimistic about everything. This is the only rhodiola I have tried with such a noticeable positive effect.

Best Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer2014037 From Minnesota on Jul 24, 2013

I have tried numerous brands of Rhodiola Rosea and have concluded that Gaia's is the best. Many other brands contain the powdered form of the herb, which I find is poorly absorbed and a cause of gastrointestinal distress. Although the dosage per capsule is relatively low compared to other brands, I have found the contents to be of a higher quality and therefore worth the extra price.

Love the brand

Posted by Reviewer2908556 From Oklahoma on Aug 20, 2009

Daily repeat order, a must have for me. Love this brand

Helps with depression

Posted by Reviewer1597829 From New York on Feb 03, 2010

I had been using another brand of Rhodiola for depression but I liked the liquid filled capsules and I think this is also a good brand so I decided to try it. I have always noticed a difference when I stop taking Rhodiola for a few days, my depression worsens. This says to take two a day. But I have continued just one a day, partly due to cost and partly because I just don't like taking a lot of pills through the day. One seems to do it, might be better with two but I forget to take the second one so often I just gave up and just continue to take the one in the morning. If it's better than the cheaper brand I had been taking, I can't tell. Works just as well though. So I may go back to the cheaper one when these run out just to save some money.