Products for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2257144 on May 07, 2009

I returned the product when I read its label that it can cause damages to liver. This information was not available when I ordered the product.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2318117 on Oct 24, 2011

It really helps. Especially if you are really stressed, or on edge, or just not able to sleep. Sometimes I felt a little groggy the next day, or almost a little depressed, so take one instead of two, as the directions call for. Overall, I think it is good for you, & has a positive effect on the body.

It helps, taken correctly

Posted by Reviewer3359541 on Sep 01, 2009

This is not a knock-out sleeping pill. This product does help, though, if you take it and go to bed right away. If you take it and stay up, it will just make you feel relaxed.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Jan 18, 2010

A friend and health store owner suggested this to me after experiencing a few damaged cervical discs in an accident. It really helped at the time and now I only use it on rare occasions. It is another wonderful find that is safe and natural. I am so glad iherb carries quality familiar brands I can trust.

relax and get sleepy

Posted by Reviewer1794458 on May 02, 2010

It helped me discontinue using a prescribed sleep aid, it works!

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2450850 on Feb 24, 2009

I also got it very quickly and am happy with it. Thank you for your kind service, Cara

worth it's value