Good spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Oct 31, 2013

I figured I would try this brand and am not disappointed,nice dark-green tablets that you don't need to take 6 at a time(bottle says take 2,then 2 later).I read that you can live on spirulina and water for years,still eat food but this has given me tons of "clean" energy,as opposed to caffeine,for over 25 years.

Amazing product

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jun 20, 2012

I love this product so much. I take it along with Beets pills from Sonne's. A perfect morning combination. You will love it.

Gaia Herbs, Spirulina - excellent product!

Posted by 5640623596165458873 on Jul 17, 2016

Love this product! Gaia Herbs has the best Spirulina Product I have ever taken. Quality of the product is evident in the smell, coloring & how quickly it actually takes effect. Very important to gradually work up to the 4 tabs per day due to the temporary effects of the detoxification process. After being on the 4 tabs per day for a few months now, I now have sustained energy & mental alertness throughout the day, even with my busy schedule. I now split the 4 tabs up 2x/day & take them no later than 2 or 3 PM to prevent interfering with sleep.

Organic and Non Gmo

Posted by 4919915583422962888 on Sep 01, 2016

Cant expect much more

Good Choice for those who value quality

Posted by 4960696016636744624 on May 03, 2016

It was recommended to us by a nutritionist.LikeŠ² the product, didn't feel any downsides from it

Thank you!