This has been a wonder for my husband

Posted by Reviewer1741300 on Apr 08, 2010

My husband is bipolar and much more. This has helped him tremendously in his bad times. I do not know where we would be without it. It has given him some mental stability he did not have before this product. He said with the very first dose, whatever that is you are giving me give me more. I do not want to be without it. This is much better than using drugs.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2917628 on May 08, 2011

This is a great product that does wonders for the mood...just be careful of photosensitivity and burning, if you are light skinned...

Like Zoloft without the Nasty Side Effects

Posted by Reviewer2096949 on Apr 16, 2013

I have used this product for years with excellent results.It is a nice, gentle anti-anxiety herb for everyday use. It takes the edge off of edgy and great for the season blues. It won't get you through a divorce but it will keep you from going nuts in traffic. It just makes me happier. I recommend the Phyto-Caps.The raw powder takes a lot more pills for the same effect. Good luck and remember to breathe.

Most Effective

Posted by Reviewer1393934 on Feb 04, 2011

This is the most effective St John's Wort I've ever tried, and I've tried a fair few. The alteration in mood is almost immediate, and it's quite strong. I highly recommend this product.

Real help

Posted by 4622318180776128311 on Jan 24, 2014

I have been suffering from depression and insomnia, but not anymore- thanks to Gaia st Johns wort! About the dosage: I am quite fine With one capsule once a day. That's enough for me, more than that makes me "High". Going to continue With This great product from Our mother Nature!

St. John's wort

Posted by 4763667843259907657 on Sep 26, 2013

Excellent product!! Results seen even before 1st bottle completed.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2144952 on Apr 04, 2010

Works well.

Bioavailable and Easy to Take

Posted by 5308710930478889990 on Jul 14, 2016

I love all of Gaia's products, and the St John's Wort is no exception. Within a week of taking this on a daily basis, I felt the cloud I was under fading away. Within a month, I was much better and feeling like my old self. I tapered off after two months. No ill effects whatsoever. I recommend taking this in the morning, though, as it may be too stimulating at night.

Excelent Produt....Recomended

Posted by 5536571728331569618 on Jul 23, 2014

Very Good Product...Recomended

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2840919 on Mar 03, 2010

This was recommended for me as I contracted Bell's Palsey. It eventually disappears on its own but apparently St. John's Wart helps. Can't say if it did or didn't but after two weeks, most of the symptoms are gone. Plus it is all natural - great product.