Cleared my sore liver lymphatic reflex points

Posted by Reviewer3362984 on Mar 10, 2011

This was my first cleanse program I ever tried. It was very effective to me overall. For years, I had lymphatic reflex points on my right chest (that correspond to the liver) that were extremely sore whenever i massage them. I didn't even like to touch the area; it was so sore. Just a few days into the program, i was surprised to find that there was no soreness. A few weeks after the program, mild pains come back occasionally, just as with any other points on my body, and it is very rare. This was a very good start for me (for my internal cleanse), and the tasty berry flavor fiber bottle lasted more than three weeks. I liked that most of the ingredients are organic or eco-harvested, too. I'd love to use this program again in the future.

Easy, great cleanse

Posted by 5740397895137962796 on May 06, 2012

This cleanse is easy to follow. Be sure to follow the recommended food list. I did not experience any cramping of gut as it is a gentle cleanse. I liked the fact it also cleans the liver and deep cells in the system. From the medications I have taken I needed to remove any left over trace in my body. I was able to see in the poop things that I know I had not eaten in awhile so it does clean good. I did experience some slight nausea which is common as toxins exit your body. That is really a good sign that the colon is cleaning and allowing the body to repair the damage from stool stoppage. I choice this brand since I am also doing some Qi gong for my body. You will not regret trying this brand

Gaia Herb Supreme

Posted by Reviewer2187435 on Aug 15, 2009

This was a really good product that exceeded my expectations. I have slowly been developing problems with my digestion for the past two years, specifically with foods and drinks that are acidic. Each conventional doctor I went to just brushed it off as me developing food allergies, and gave me no real solutions. They just told me to avoid those foods that have citric acid in them (too many)! I was a bit skeptical before I used the cleanse, but it was recommended to me by a doctor who specializes in Naturopathic medicine. So far I have seen an improvement, and the changes that they advertise I have seen. I haven't gone back to all of the foods that I couldn't eat, but it's a process. So far, I would highly recommend this product!

Gaia Cleanse

Posted by 5648387673396274272 on Apr 20, 2015

This was a pretty easy cleanse to do and a great price. I feel like it did what it was supposed to do as I was having some liver and gall bladder issues and after doing the cleanse, they are working good again. I was hoping for more help with moving lymph as I'm having some problems with that. I think it may be a little better, but not completely resolved again. I would definitely use this cleanse again, and probably will in the near future.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1362456 on Feb 03, 2013

Ok product

Great quality product - intense!!

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jan 16, 2014

I am going easy with this product. Taking 1 pill. It really works.

really good!!

Posted by 5758236006556406598 on Feb 17, 2014

very good quality

parasite cleanse too.

Posted by 4634986286167495036 on Jan 13, 2015

I think this product helped with my parasites problem too! Excellent! I only wish the Liver Cleanse was sold separately because i can make my own Cleanse Fiber

Supreme Cleanse is a Great Product!!

Posted by 4860938380888792361 on Oct 15, 2012

I love this product!!! I have tried other cleanses in the past, but am pretty sensitive and they have all made me sick. This cleanse is differant, it is very gentle, but very effective. I would recomend this cleanse for anyone, and everyone to try. I will be using this cleanse for many years. Thanks GAIA HERBS.

Total Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

This is a very easy cleanse to use and seems to do a good job. I expect to order this again sometime in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »