お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Gaia Herbs, Thyroid Support, 120 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1164342 on Feb 09, 2011

Started taking this because I was feeling sluggish. It does a great job of supporting my Thyroid. My TSH was trending upward (>2.5)and now it is back down to 1.5 (which is normal for me) in just 3 weeks. I love the calm feeling this product gives me. It doesn't cause me to not sleep at night even if I take a capsule later in the evening (I take 2 caps in the morning and 1 in the evening but I think I can back down to just 2 in the AM now). I just ordered the Adrenal support product by the same company because I have been so happy with the quality of this product. Wonderful product!!

Gaia Herbs, Thyroid Support, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2998418 on Mar 26, 2012

This is my first and only review. This product does work wonders. It lower my TSH from 12.39 to 2.1 in 3 months times taking 3 capsules per day. My blood type is AB+. It also raise my low body temperature.

High-quality product-- good for iodine deficiency

Posted by x-tine on Jan 10, 2011

I noticed a remarkable difference after taking this product. I don't drink milk, I avoid processed foods, and use unprocessed sea salt instead of iodized salt. As a result, I was iodine deficient and didn't know it, with the exception of feeling cold a lot. I'm better able to regulate my body temp. and I lost 1-2 lbs. after taking this product.

This product is amazing!

Posted by 5254372650982766787 on Aug 02, 2012

My wife feels much better now and she's been using Gaia Thyroid Support for just one month. She doesn't sweat during the night, she has more energy, her hair is no longer falling, her nails are much stronger and she doesn't feel cold anymore. This product really brought her back to normal state. I've just ordered two more packs. Thanks Gaia! :)

Really Makes a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer3260200 on Dec 10, 2012

Being border-line hypothyroid, I started on these for prevention. After a few months, some good changes: more energy, no more water retention, better digestion, and even improvement in hair texture.