Really Makes a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer3260200 on Dec 10, 2012

Being border-line hypothyroid, I started on these for prevention. After a few months, some good changes: more energy, no more water retention, better digestion, and even improvement in hair texture.

So far so good...

Posted by 5758805339020818421 on Jun 19, 2012

I feel like this has really amped up my metabolism. I have started to loose weight and my skin and hair are not dry. Please keep in mind that I have not been formally diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I am one of those people that have all the symptons but my tests are normal. I am beginning week 3 so I hope it continues to get better.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1203725 on Sep 15, 2011

I just received my refill which was brought to me by my friend. I feel so much better (I have hypothyroidism) when I take this product and my symptoms dissappear.

Saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer1015977 on Nov 03, 2013

I started using this product and an Adrenal Support about a year ago after my nutritional counselor advised me on this to help with my monthly cycle issues. They have both been a God-sent and have helped on many different levels!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5264479652798591408 on Dec 12, 2015

Have tried not using this and definitely notice when I haven't. I take 3 in the morning. Have more energy, hands & feet not so cold & weight seems to stabilize better. A great product highly recommend especially for women around menopausal years.

Really help

Posted by Reviewer2064311 on Dec 08, 2011

I am slightly hypothyroid and a do feel tired. These pills make me feel much more ``awake`` and seem to really make a difference. ( I only take 2 pills a day)I started them when weaning myself off of the chemical thyroid hormones and hope that I can stay off of them with the help of these. I also take Virgin Coconut Oil which seems to boost up my metabolism.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1539659 on Jun 30, 2012

I have a mildly sluggish thyroid gland and I refuse to get involved with medications that doctors prescribe. So I'm treating mine with a natural product and I'm happy with the results thus far.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 03, 2012

Will buy again.

Good blend

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 27, 2012

Good blend for thyroid support.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1418034 on Dec 22, 2011

my daughter has more energy and good mood

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »