So far so good...

Posted by 5758805339020818421 on Jun 19, 2012

I feel like this has really amped up my metabolism. I have started to loose weight and my skin and hair are not dry. Please keep in mind that I have not been formally diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I am one of those people that have all the symptons but my tests are normal. I am beginning week 3 so I hope it continues to get better.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 03, 2012

Will buy again.

Gaia Herbs, Thyroid Support, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2998418 on Mar 26, 2012

This is my first and only review. This product does work wonders. It lower my TSH from 12.39 to 2.1 in 3 months times taking 3 capsules per day. My blood type is AB+. It also raise my low body temperature.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1418034 on Dec 22, 2011

my daughter has more energy and good mood

Really help

Posted by Reviewer2064311 on Dec 08, 2011

I am slightly hypothyroid and a do feel tired. These pills make me feel much more ``awake`` and seem to really make a difference. ( I only take 2 pills a day)I started them when weaning myself off of the chemical thyroid hormones and hope that I can stay off of them with the help of these. I also take Virgin Coconut Oil which seems to boost up my metabolism.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011

I was on levoxyl for ten years and thought I would be on the drug for the rest of my life. Well, for three years now I have been taking this product and I am doing amazingly well!!!! I went to several alternative doctors and no-one ever wanted to get me off the drug. I just made up my mind one day that I could do it and i began cutting down - eventually switching over to the Gaia thyroid support. I am writing this for people that may think it is not possible - to give them hope. : )

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1203725 on Sep 15, 2011

I just received my refill which was brought to me by my friend. I feel so much better (I have hypothyroidism) when I take this product and my symptoms dissappear.

Lineage of hypothyroidism nipped in the bud

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Aug 07, 2011

I, like all the women before me as far back as my mother can remember, suffer from hypothyroidism. I am not severe; just mild to moderate. This product picks me up and dusts me off. I find that when I exercise and take this supplement, I can lose weight and keep it off. My hair is no longer falling out in handfuls on a daily basis, and my body temp is not so low that my existence as a living being is in question. This product works for me. Gaia herbs work for me.

great

Posted by Reviewer2650896 on Jun 21, 2011

effective thyroid support for underactive thyroid(hypo)

Many good ones out there...

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on Jun 10, 2011

I think acetyl form of tyrosine is the best for thyroid support. Having tried gaia herbs plus many other thyroid formula (non-glandular), I found tyrosine supplements around 1200 mg for my hypothyroid. I will not buy this product again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »