Great mix of herbs!

Posted by Reviewer1791517 on May 21, 2011

Try this product for safe, herbal support for thyroid health. Initial use of this product was the indication that my thyroid needed help. Highly recommended. Gaia has good customer support and they grow to mfg their products.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1164342 on Feb 09, 2011

Started taking this because I was feeling sluggish. It does a great job of supporting my Thyroid. My TSH was trending upward (>2.5)and now it is back down to 1.5 (which is normal for me) in just 3 weeks. I love the calm feeling this product gives me. It doesn't cause me to not sleep at night even if I take a capsule later in the evening (I take 2 caps in the morning and 1 in the evening but I think I can back down to just 2 in the AM now). I just ordered the Adrenal support product by the same company because I have been so happy with the quality of this product. Wonderful product!!

High-quality product-- good for iodine deficiency

Posted by x-tine on Jan 10, 2011

I noticed a remarkable difference after taking this product. I don't drink milk, I avoid processed foods, and use unprocessed sea salt instead of iodized salt. As a result, I was iodine deficient and didn't know it, with the exception of feeling cold a lot. I'm better able to regulate my body temp. and I lost 1-2 lbs. after taking this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3218494 on Nov 30, 2010

This product lowered my TSH level from 5.3 (many doctors will start thyroid meds at 5 and over) to 2.1 in 3 months. Really works, highly recommended and iHerb has the best price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1608715 on Nov 11, 2010

I have a severe case of hypothyroidism. My autoimmune system was extremely low. I've been taking Lthyroxine for a year and felt some better but still no energy, hair falling, nails breaking, itching etc. Just could not work in the same capacity. Upon taking thyroid support for four months now, I immediately felt more energy, improvement in my memory, hair stop falling etc. I couldn't believe how normal I was feeling. I recommend it!! No joke its an excellent product.

Excellent formula!

Posted by Reviewer2224245 on Apr 16, 2010

Gaia herbs are of the highest quality, and this product has helped me heal my thyroid, along with iodine supplementation and acetyl-L-tyrosine.

Seem to be working

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 23, 2009

I have a borderline hypothyroid problem, and despite working out for several hours a day am rarely hungry, but continue to gain weight. This seems to help, particularly with digesting my food more quickly, which is great. I haven't noticed much of a change in energy levels from this, however. I use another one for that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »