Good blend

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 27, 2012

Good blend for thyroid support.

great

Posted by Reviewer2650896 on Jun 21, 2011

effective thyroid support for underactive thyroid(hypo)

More energy

Posted by 4910658462492757692 on Sep 18, 2014

I take one before breakfast and one in the early afternoon. My energy level is much better and feels very natural. I am not as sluggish as I used to be.

Thyroid tablet

Posted by 5758305658480532831 on Dec 02, 2014

This is the first time i ordered a medicine from abroad , got it for my brother and myself for hypothyroid , however it didn't suit us , the thyroid level went high as well as feeling strain in the throat and heavy feeling in the head .Dissapointed , we were really excited , but its not working ..don't know why...... however received the product from i herbs within 4-5 days and happy with the shipping .

Many good ones out there...

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on Jun 10, 2011

I think acetyl form of tyrosine is the best for thyroid support. Having tried gaia herbs plus many other thyroid formula (non-glandular), I found tyrosine supplements around 1200 mg for my hypothyroid. I will not buy this product again.

Seem to be working

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 23, 2009

I have a borderline hypothyroid problem, and despite working out for several hours a day am rarely hungry, but continue to gain weight. This seems to help, particularly with digesting my food more quickly, which is great. I haven't noticed much of a change in energy levels from this, however. I use another one for that.

OK

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Dec 11, 2014

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »