Good Product.

Posted by SmartHealth on Mar 23, 2013

It has even ratio on three components also low dose compared to others. Less smelly stools and better digestive system. i give it to my kids. Perfect support

Very good product, will definitely order again

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on May 10, 2015

I am very happy with this Triphala,i buy it to alleviate the constipation problem due to the underactive thyroid, it has stable cleansing (even my skin became clearer) effect on me and i feel more emotionally balanced (is this dosha balance?). Formerly i ordered Triphala delivery from India (Baidyanath company i think is the best) which was too expensive. Gaia's Tri is just same wonderfully effective as the Indian authentic.

Love this product

Posted by Healthconsciousconsumer on Dec 31, 2016

It is an herb that balances the doshas, if you are into Aryuvedic Medicine. Very high in vitamin C, and helps to cleanse the liver. It encourages peristalsis in the colon for gentle elimination. It also helps with oral health, and you can get it as an oral rinse (from a different brand). My dental hygienist commented the fabulous condition of my mouth; no bleeding gums, hardly any plaque! She wanted to know what I was doing differently! This is a miraculous product, and is a must-have in my cupboard all the time!

High vitamin C

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jan 12, 2012

I stumbled on this product quite by accident and love it. I researched triphala on line with all it's benefits. Iam experimenting with it through this winter months when allergies are prevelant.I noticed since taking it that a cold sore I had recently, healed in2 days and never blistered up. Gaia herb's are the purest and best, so I would recommend this product to anyone.

Working fast

Posted by 5608348216587077043 on Jan 20, 2017

just started great for metabolism will see more soon