July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Gaia Herbs, Vitex Berry, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

Reviews 3-star

pros and cons

Posted by Reviewer1367747 on Sep 14, 2011

cons- i'm giving 3 stars because i kept breaking out w/cystic acne with this. i stopped taking and my face cleared. i was on this for 3 months so i gave it a fair shot. this also decreased my sex drive :( pros- less bloating and backache during pms, decreased appetite and regular cycle. when used w/evening primrose(1000 mg) they seemed to work together and my skin looked better because of the evening primrose. it's when i ran out that i noticied the cons w/the vitex. other than that i love gaia herbs! great company just wished the vitex berry would've worked better for me.

it's not working yet

Posted by 5751041037113329322 on Apr 25, 2014

I've been taking the gaia vitex for a few weeks now but I'm still waiting for my menstruation. I hope it works soonest!