Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Feb 25, 2015

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

Love it!

Posted by 5758209372155824128 on Nov 19, 2014

Amazing herb which has given me clear skin after going off birth control. I would always break out in cystic acne after stopping birth control so I would feel forced to go back on it. This time I tried this herb and have very few breakouts - it's amazing. The brand name is great as well as I was using a different one and would get head aches from it. This one doesn't give me any negative side effects.

Great for a quick rebalance

Posted by 4881398756537924797 on Sep 03, 2016

Works great for balancing hormones. I got my period in days. I will, however switch to just vitex and maca because those 2 are a great combo. This is great to use if you need the extra boost for acne clearing, sleep problems, anxiety and stress that all come with pms and imbalance hormones.

viscous and hard to measure

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

the solution is so viscous and lumpy that it's impossible to measure. Although pleasant tasting enough (even in water)I found that I had flank pain after 2 days of dosing twice a day. I stopped immediately. I might try it again when I have reduced other herbs, in the case that it was the combination or just plain overload on my kidneys.

Hope it's will work.

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on May 12, 2011

Is too early to write review. I use it just for few days.

This may be good

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Oct 29, 2010

...but I think I need a little more punch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »