Ganeden, Clearly Confident, Antifungal Cream, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Must have!

Posted by otherkind on Apr 05, 2012

If you have problems like fungus on your nails, this cream is a must have for you. It gas a present smell, moisturizing your nails, making them look better. And in the final run, after at least 3 weeks of usage, I've seen the results. The fungus on my nails became much less visible. Рабочее средство! Приятный запах и текстура, легко наноситя и быстро впитывается. Дает отличное увлажнение ногтям. Через 3 недели использования я увидела реальный результат, грибок на ногтях значительно уменьшился.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2336187 on May 26, 2013

This is by far the best product I've used to clear up nail fungus on the toes of my feet. I picked up nail fungus on my toe nails last year overseas. I've had nail fungus in the past several times and have used Lamisil, which does work but I did not want to use again as it is expensive and also has a list of nasty side effects. I've also used Loceryl which did not work for me and also tea tree oil which did not work very well and also dried out my nails. Ganeden, Clearly Confindent worked within a month for me and is by far the best and quickest method I've used. I kept using the product until the fungus on the nail completely grew out. It also moisturised my nails. I stopped using the product about a month ago and the fungus has not come back It is also worth getting a fungus spray for your shoes or if you can wash them, otherwise the fungus will keep spreading. As usual the price and service from iherb is second to none.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Jan 25, 2015

Upon further review the information on the package says it can kill fungus that may cause toenail fungus. It is not effective against existing toenail fungus. I applied this twice daily for about 6 months with zero improvement in my nails. I don't have athletes foot, so cannot rate the effectiveness against it. The "special applicators" are a joke. Basically q-tips and completely unnecessary. Fingers work much better for applying the cream and rubbing it in. Save your money and time, forget this. It says it's guaranteed and a refund is available but it's only 30 days, which is insufficient to clear up any fungal infection.

amazing !!!

Posted by 5630966136882125823 on May 15, 2014

Very pleased - for 3 months I apply it twice a day, and I wish I could upload pictures of before and after - amazing improvement - i will buy it again and again as need.

Better than anything else!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Aug 27, 2014

As a former sports teacher I was left with a bad 'souvenir':( My right food is in super condition but left is realy bad. Athletics feet and bla nails. Nothing helped. I use this cream now for three weeks and both my skin and nails look so much better! I understand that no cream will cure it completly and that you need very heavy antibiotics to cure it from the inside out. That is not what I'm going to do because this kind of antibiotics is a bad one and will kill all your good cells as wel and can be very harmfull for your kidneys. But thanks to this cream I'm not ashamed to wear flipflops anymore. Will reorder for sure!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »