New To iHerb?

Ganeden, Digestive Advantage, Lactose Defense Formula, 32 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Nov 05, 2012

I recently found out I was lactose intolerant. I found the Schiff Lactose Defense and tried them for a month. The results were amazing, I love that it is only 1 capsule a day and not every time you eat lactose containing foods. It only took about 3 days to be free from the side effects of trying to digest Lactose. They absolutely work, no gas, bloating, etc. I ran out of them and I notice a huge difference! I do not want to be without these again. I highly recommend!

Lactose relief

Posted by Reviewer2593305 on Nov 06, 2012

This is such an easy product to use as you don't have to take it before ingesting milk. Just take it as directed in the morning and you are good for all day.

Great products.

Posted by Reviewer2895779 on Aug 27, 2013

My husband can't have any milk without this. Since we are living out of the states, appreciate to get this with lower price!!:) Hope it's going to be in stock very soon..

Excellent product and service.

Posted by 5503383303837478851 on May 16, 2014

I can't speak highly enough of the product which is very effective and means I can always eat dairy, enjoy milk in my tea etc. Also postage is highly superior. Arrived in New Zealand four days after ordering.

verry good!

Posted by 4731415189434345728 on Oct 17, 2014

Fast delivery to Sweden! Verry good company :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »