Excellent product and service.

Posted by 5503383303837478851 on May 16, 2014

I can't speak highly enough of the product which is very effective and means I can always eat dairy, enjoy milk in my tea etc. Also postage is highly superior. Arrived in New Zealand four days after ordering.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Nov 05, 2012

I recently found out I was lactose intolerant. I found the Schiff Lactose Defense and tried them for a month. The results were amazing, I love that it is only 1 capsule a day and not every time you eat lactose containing foods. It only took about 3 days to be free from the side effects of trying to digest Lactose. They absolutely work, no gas, bloating, etc. I ran out of them and I notice a huge difference! I do not want to be without these again. I highly recommend!

works fine, good product

Posted by Reviewer1781515 on Aug 08, 2011

After 3rd or 4th day of use it helped with gas and worked fine. taking a capsule per day is enough to prevent gas and bloating , but I preefer taking another one when must eat too much dairy at evening meal.

Lactose relief

Posted by Reviewer2593305 on Nov 06, 2012

This is such an easy product to use as you don't have to take it before ingesting milk. Just take it as directed in the morning and you are good for all day.

Great products.

Posted by Reviewer2895779 on Aug 27, 2013

My husband can't have any milk without this. Since we are living out of the states, appreciate to get this with lower price!!:) Hope it's going to be in stock very soon..

Doesn't work

Posted by 4863955380558407069 on Oct 09, 2015

I've tried a four different products so far (2 of them were from here, this product included), and this is the worst amongst them. It does not solve my flatulence problem. Stay away from this. Natural Factors, Lactase Enzyme, 9000 FCC ALU works waaay better than this, but it isn't the best either. The best I've tried (by accident, really) is called "Lacteeze", which iherbs doesn't have, unfortunately.

verry good!

Posted by 4731415189434345728 on Oct 17, 2014

Fast delivery to Sweden! Verry good company :)

This works

Posted by 5282059809403292772 on Jan 30, 2016

This is an excellent product that helps those of us who have difficulty with lactose. As others have said, this may work when other products don't. I've since ordered this in a regular basis, and strongly recommend it. Mapglobal

Unbeliveable

Posted by 5400671438378243332 on Oct 27, 2016

This is amazing! Using this i can now eat everything i want of dairy products. It even works for eggs, that i have not eaten for 2 years. This can not be bought in Norway so i did not know it excisted, but i was lucky to learn about this by a coworker. I tell everyone i can about this product, it made my life so much easier.

Digestive Advantage

Posted by 5191876127538469138 on Oct 24, 2014

The product is corresponding to the expected

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »