Ganeden, Sustenex, Daily Probiotic, 30 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Honestly The Best Probiotic I Have Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer2049395 on Jan 16, 2012

Thank God, this is the most amazing and well priced probiotic i have ever taken. I have tried most of the best ones too. After researching it i was very impressed, this is the most effective bacillus coagulans formula there is, i am greatfull iHerb carries it! Sustenex makes my intestines fell great, keeps me regular (and thus slims my waist), keep me from getting sick, after taken for a month it relieved my gas, and has been verry helpfull in killing off my candida infection! I will update this review with a superior candida plan (even to the "Yeast Infection No More" books plan), involving relief from die-off toxicity and fatigue by using things like 600mg CoQ10, moringa leaf powder or extract, shilajit, ect. For now i am still designing the best candida plan yet, as i get rid of my candida! For candida, I also reccomend CandiCalm from Get Healthy Again, you can actually track your progress percentage with this product by calling the mumber provided. Will update.

Not Sure ...

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013

I'm not sure if this is really helping me. It didn't seem to help that much, but I may be a tough case. I have real digestive problems.