Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2049395 on Aug 11, 2015

This is a helpful probiotic. I obtain more lasting results from Standard Process's Lactic Acid Yeast and Prosynbiotic (they make balance and I don't have to keep supplementing them). If probiotics don't solve a constipation problem, then I recommend senna leaf (it helps the liver produce more bile). I long ago said that I would update this review with a candida killing plan. I find that lufenuron from owndoc is the best anti-fungal, lactoferrin may come close. Most of candida toxicity is aldehyde (inflammatory), so homeopathic Ferrum Phos or a non-homeopathic supplement of Moringa leaf are most helpful. Some toxicity interacts with cellular enzymes in the energy production cycle, so CoQ10, shilajit, and cordyceps can help.

Say goodbye to gas!

Posted by 4757603985802116967 on Mar 22, 2015

Works miracles!

Noticing a Difference

Posted by 5405577422336281717 on Sep 04, 2015

On my journey to find the probiotic that works to relieve my GERD symptoms, I have noticed a change for the better since starting this product. It hasn't completely relieved my symptoms but it has weakened them. I will continue to use them and would recommend trying them.

Not Sure ...

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013

I'm not sure if this is really helping me. It didn't seem to help that much, but I may be a tough case. I have real digestive problems.