Garden Botanika, Perfume, Heart, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)

Not what expected

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Oct 29, 2013

I was expecting it to have fruty or flower smell. It's has citric smell and fresh scent and leaves a woody smell when sets, kinda itchy to my nose. I'm not liking the smell so far. Very pricy so ill keep trying it. Pretty package on a crystal opaque bottle, pink liquid. Transparent plastic cap with metal looking spray. Very pretty. The spray gives a uniform very thin mist. A shame for the smell. Update: I'm enjoying this scent more now its fall, the musky smell goes with my mood. It's kinda fresh and spicy at the same time.

برتقال

Posted by 4808217683696749479 on Feb 13, 2013

لأول مرة أعلم أن للبرتقال رائحة بهيجة عجيب !

WOOOOOOOOOOW

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I really like it (^_*) I LOVE It (L) I really will miss this perfume after it is finished :_(

great smell..love it

Posted by 5644220329358885471 on Oct 05, 2012

great smell..love it

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1520288 on Aug 20, 2014

I had high hopes for this one but from first sniff to dry down I am not impressed. While it has a pleasantly floral, fresh and clean scent, it was nothing I could get excited over. It smells like cheap perfume or quite expensive soap:) I'll finish my bottle (very ugly bottle in my opinion) as fabric refresher but I won't buy again.