Garden Greens, 24 Hour Inner Cleanse, 7 Day Intestinal Cleansing Formula (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Seems good. Need to include caution in listing

Posted by Reviewer2310006 on Nov 10, 2010

This product does seem to be doing the job. I will probably purchase again, and recommend to others. I only wish the caution listed on the box had been included in the product listing here on iherb.com I started slowly with the nighttime formula, because of the caution: one tab first night, two second night, then finally the three recommended. All is/was well. Thank you iherb.com for wonderful products, wonderful service, and exceptional pricing!

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer1467475 on Apr 03, 2010

Read the ingredients. Wonderful product.

Great Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3287627 on Dec 07, 2010

This product was really good. It is subtle and not harsh, however I did get cramps the first day; but the rest of the week was good. I will use this product again.

No adverse effects

Posted by Reviewer1761700 on Apr 09, 2009

I have only used it for 4 days and so far I have had no adverse effects

Pretty good so far

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Nov 09, 2009

I just started on this and the one thing I can say it that my energy levels are up. I am only on day 3 but so far so good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »