The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on Dec 23, 2009

This product is awesome! It really increased my energy, cognitive function, and overall sense of wellness. I have Fibromyalgia, and am thrilled to have found such a helpful product! I have tried similar products from several other companies and keep coming back to this one because it is the best! I have recommended this product to many of my family members and friends.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer1265395 on Oct 19, 2009

Not only tasty, but also very energizing. I feel more awake and alert after my morning AcaiSplash.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2181117 on Sep 07, 2009

NOT QUITE THE SAME

Posted by 5113042662916968895 on Apr 19, 2014

This is a great supplement and a shot will do ya. I thought it contained the same ORAC numbers as the powder supplement of the same name, but it does not. I would definitely drink this daily, but during a juice detox, it does not contain enough of the antioxidants that I need.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1761700 on Apr 09, 2009

Has a pleasant taste

Awesome with the protein

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Nov 26, 2009

I mix this in my morning shake along with water and Garden Green's chocolate or vanilla protein powder. It's delicious. The bottle can get a little messy and leaky and since the juice is so dark and staining, I don't travel with it in my lunch pack anymore.

Product has a fresh good flavor

Posted by Reviewer3028535 on Feb 01, 2010