Acai Greatness

Posted by Reviewer1000014 on Dec 29, 2011

All your antioxidants in a glass. Powerful combo. Great taste. One of the last true Berry mixes around

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1232287 on Oct 02, 2010

GREAT TASTE! Seemingly vegan product! Product has ORAC value. Probably should keep the stored product very dry (don't put a wet spoon in the container) to preserve its potency.

Belinda from Singapore

Posted by Reviewer1392891 on Jul 05, 2011

I had ordered it in third times. It is really a good product to buy. When I drink it in the morning, I feel more alert and concentrate. Thank for iherb.

berry drinks

Posted by Reviewer2231859 on Oct 05, 2009

I've tasted a few and this is the best tasting and it has all the OR AC value you need in a berry drink.

Super Acai

Posted by Reviewer2763932 on Feb 28, 2012

Very tasty and energetic!!!

This berry mix is luscious.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 15, 2009

One morning I put this in my smoothie with the Garden of Life organic greens and it just knocked me out how good it tasted. I use it some mornings, alternating with cacao powder in my green smoothies. What a delight. It's not gritty like some of the other powders. Very pleasant aftertaste. Well, I frankly just love it.

AcaiSplash

Posted by 5334262866883261062 on Jul 02, 2013

I really love the flavour of the AcaiSplash which I started using to offset the taste of my greens powder in my breakfast shake. Since using this( chia and lecithin is also added), I have improved my pH levels, had more energy and lost 10kg. Without the AcaiSplash this would not have happened as it tastes really nice and is full of antioxidants.

Garden Greens, AcaiSplash, Energizing Mixed Berry Drink Mix, 23.5 oz (669 g)

Posted by Reviewer2121816 on Nov 24, 2013

excellent for fighting colds and energy booster. unfortunately it has been out of stock for a few months now and despite all the notices for product arrivals month after month the stock has yet to arrive. numerous emails have been sent to iherb but there has been no response whatsoever, have been generally pleased with the service until now. If iherb has discontinued retailing this product it would be appreciated if someone could let the customers know. I have been asking this question for the last 3 months.

garden greens,BerrySplash,Mixed Berry with Acai

Posted by Reviewer2238468 on Aug 09, 2009

Best drink I have drank to have my daily vitamins, feeling better every day that goes by, since I started drinking it with the Hawaiin Punch Hi-C juice.

Actually tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2269404 on Jul 22, 2012

I am really picky when it comes to these kinds of "drinks". If I can't get it down its worthless to me. Well, not only can I get it down, but it tastes great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »