Garden Greens, AcaiSplash, Energizing Mixed Berry Drink Mix, 23.5 oz (669 g)

Posted by Reviewer2121816 on Nov 24, 2013

excellent for fighting colds and energy booster. unfortunately it has been out of stock for a few months now and despite all the notices for product arrivals month after month the stock has yet to arrive. numerous emails have been sent to iherb but there has been no response whatsoever, have been generally pleased with the service until now. If iherb has discontinued retailing this product it would be appreciated if someone could let the customers know. I have been asking this question for the last 3 months.

i didn't like it,

Posted by Reviewer1413752 on Jul 15, 2013

i guess its healthy, i dont know, but the taste if not that good... its like a non natural flavor, looks like a chew gum mix of flavors, also its quite grainy, not fine powder, it take a while stiring in the watter to fully dissolve, also it as some clear grainy things inside that looks like refined sugar, i have no idea what this is, it just has that look, but sugar is not in the ingredient list, so don't worry, i expected a better flavor to be honest... more natural... i should had take again AÇAI from madrelabs, it tastes much better

AcaiSplash

Posted by 5334262866883261062 on Jul 02, 2013

I really love the flavour of the AcaiSplash which I started using to offset the taste of my greens powder in my breakfast shake. Since using this( chia and lecithin is also added), I have improved my pH levels, had more energy and lost 10kg. Without the AcaiSplash this would not have happened as it tastes really nice and is full of antioxidants.

won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1241885 on May 20, 2013

This one has a great smell and a nice taste. I don't feel too energised, but it's a good substitute for a "wake-up" coffee. Unfortunately it gives me horrible gases, so I won't buy again.

Energy!

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Jan 10, 2013

I use this drink when I am spinning/biking.....and I feel more energize......I can do more....

Actually tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2269404 on Jul 22, 2012

I am really picky when it comes to these kinds of "drinks". If I can't get it down its worthless to me. Well, not only can I get it down, but it tastes great!

Delicious!

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 24, 2012

This fruit mix tastes really good without being excessively sweet. I add it to my lunchtime protein shake and it really makes it delicious. It's also quite reasonably priced compared to many comparable products. The ingredients are sound and it tastes and feels healthy and fresh. Definitely recommended!

Super Acai

Posted by Reviewer2763932 on Feb 28, 2012

Very tasty and energetic!!!

Acai Greatness

Posted by Reviewer1000014 on Dec 29, 2011

All your antioxidants in a glass. Powerful combo. Great taste. One of the last true Berry mixes around

Garden Greens, AcaiSplash Energizing Mixed Berry Drink

Posted by Reviewer2467548 on Sep 25, 2011

Excellent product. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »