berry drinks

Posted by Reviewer2231859 on Oct 05, 2009

I've tasted a few and this is the best tasting and it has all the OR AC value you need in a berry drink.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1232287 on Oct 02, 2010

GREAT TASTE! Seemingly vegan product! Product has ORAC value. Probably should keep the stored product very dry (don't put a wet spoon in the container) to preserve its potency.

Belinda from Singapore

Posted by Reviewer1392891 on Jul 05, 2011

I had ordered it in third times. It is really a good product to buy. When I drink it in the morning, I feel more alert and concentrate. Thank for iherb.

Acai Greatness

Posted by Reviewer1000014 on Dec 29, 2011

All your antioxidants in a glass. Powerful combo. Great taste. One of the last true Berry mixes around

Super Acai

Posted by Reviewer2763932 on Feb 28, 2012

Very tasty and energetic!!!

Actually tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2269404 on Jul 22, 2012

I am really picky when it comes to these kinds of "drinks". If I can't get it down its worthless to me. Well, not only can I get it down, but it tastes great!

Garden Greens, AcaiSplash Energizing Mixed Berry Drink

Posted by Reviewer2467548 on Sep 25, 2011

Excellent product. Thank you.

garden greens,BerrySplash,Mixed Berry with Acai

Posted by Reviewer2238468 on Aug 09, 2009

Best drink I have drank to have my daily vitamins, feeling better every day that goes by, since I started drinking it with the Hawaiin Punch Hi-C juice.

I would not go a day with out it

Posted by Reviewer1138928 on Nov 13, 2009

Excellent product

This berry mix is luscious.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 15, 2009

One morning I put this in my smoothie with the Garden of Life organic greens and it just knocked me out how good it tasted. I use it some mornings, alternating with cacao powder in my green smoothies. What a delight. It's not gritty like some of the other powders. Very pleasant aftertaste. Well, I frankly just love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »