Garden Greens, Protein Shake,Energizing Drink,Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2181638 on Jun 23, 2011

This drink has changed its formula! It is now has an unnatural yellow color and a bitter taste. It is undrinkable. I hate to report this because my family use to love this product. I have awarded it one star too many.

Amazing taste, quality, price (review from Australia)

Posted by Reviewer2575355 on Sep 22, 2010

I generally buy organic food but need to eat breakfast 'every' day and increase my protein intake. But could not find a good tasting natural product. Please read food labels because you will be amazed by the rubbish that can go into protein powders. Not this one - EXCELLENT - more manufactures should raise their standards to this. Try Double-Choc, very good.

Great Tasting Shake

Posted by Reviewer1717722 on Jul 25, 2010

I purchased the protein powder as a meal replacement for weight loss. I am lactose intolerant and can mix the powder with water. I have mixed with fruit in the blender, as well. It is quite tasty. Will purchase again.

Protein Shake

Posted by Reviewer1132012 on May 23, 2010

Great product to support my protein needs. Pretty good flavor and great before or after a workout!

WINNER

Posted by Reviewer1773355 on Jan 12, 2010

This is probably the best tasting of the protein shakes. Delicious.

Excellent Tasting Protein

Posted by Reviewer1994047 on Nov 26, 2009

I like the chocolate as my staple, but vanilla is good for variety. Having tried just about every protein powder out there, Garden Green's is my favorite. Mixed with water alone it is delicous, but with a couple tablespoons of the acaisplash it's even better.

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Nov 20, 2009

My Fiance, really likes the taste - and he has gained a little weight - which was his goal =)

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2950227 on Aug 27, 2009

LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND WILL ORDER AGAIN. TASTE IS CREAMY, TASTEFUL AND IT WORKS. IHERB WILL HAVE ME FOR CUSTOMER FOR A LONE TIME!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »