Big Bag, great value

Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Apr 11, 2016

I'm a repeat buyer. Good to support the organic corn market. Not sure why the oil isn't organic. But best organic corn chips I know of on the market. Red Hot blues my favorite, but for lower hot factor tolerance mouths, these are the way to go.

Repurchase to pair with homemade guacamole

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016

TASTE: It’s basically tasteless because it’s meant to snack with dip. Well, I enjoy making guacamole and dip with it. Crispy: Yes, crispy and fresh. Great TEXTURE too. SMELL: No herb is used in making this chip making it the best choice to pair with homemade dip. REMARK: I have also tried their spicy version but dislike it. It's too spicy and just smells plain chili powder, there's no kick in it. Do note that I like Thai, Malay, Nyonya and Indian curry.

favourite corn chips!

Posted by 5217424159665471724 on Nov 09, 2015

By far the best ive ever tried. And ive tried plenty of corn chips. The ingredients are simple and basic. No unnecessary extra ingredints. I personally like my corn chips to taste original and salty. Second time repurchased. It has a good crunch. And even though u save it for later, the crunch still maintains for days. And very filing. I know its not recommended to do so but i can survive just snaking on these and not eat anything else xD

Good but misleading

Posted by HummusSoul on Sep 16, 2015

These chips taste good. You can tell what they're made of, and that's nice; I'd prefer them to be a little less salty, though. The only disappointing thing about this product is the color: the chips are dark brown, not blue as shown on the package. I should have known, though, that it's not quite possible to keep the original color of the blue corn in the final product, but that doesn't change the fact that the picture is misleading.

Blue corn chips

Posted by 4769933541213668194 on Aug 17, 2015

Great snack! Lightly salted and very crispy! Good alternative for your regular tortilla chips!

love the taste, and its organic!

Posted by 5072599354262438237 on Jul 10, 2015

love it

Aussie Eaters

Posted by 5015756791000665569 on May 15, 2015

Great flavorsome chips and so fresh.

Hearty!

Posted by 5672748542461841304 on May 11, 2015

I love these thickish, tasty tortilla chips.

good

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 22, 2015

especially for those who are on a diet

Garden of Eatin" Corn Tortilla Chips, Blue Chips 16 oz (453g)

Posted by 5107658817233637379 on Apr 08, 2015

I bought this a few times already. Big packet is more worth. NON GMO and blue corn - it taste great and healthy. I recommend them to friends whenever they visit me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »