Great chips!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 25, 2013

I bought 3 bags of these chips when really I didn't need that many. I wanted to make sure that if most of the bags' chips were broken, I'll still probably have enough unbroken ones among the 3 bags for a party. I had these chips shipped internationally, so I thought the banging around would cause them all to break. To my surprise, all the chips were in normal condition and none were broken!! I opened each bag to check. Iherb does an excellent job of shipping the most fragile things. I really appreciated it. In the end, I have way too many chips, but I have tons more trust in iherb's excellent shipping standards.

Addictive healthy tortilla

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I have to switch to healthier snacks. I bought this after reading the reviews, but I was skeptical about the taste. Guess what, I am munching on them right now and they are so unbelievably good and addictive that I have to write the review now! The blue corn flavor really comes through, it's yummy! This shall be my regular snack now! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Love um!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012

The best. And blue corn is still non-GMO.

Iherb Bad Packaging

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Jan 06, 2016

Although I like Iherb for its good price and fast delivery but the pacaging is so bad that somtimes delicate items like this leak out of the box. I hope you fix this issue in future.

love it

Posted by 5146402570659277936 on Feb 04, 2015

it was Delicious

yummy

Posted by 5286822787922509984 on Mar 02, 2016

I love it so much and I order it again and again 😋

Great for dipping or on their own

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Mar 08, 2016

These always come well packaged so chips aren't broken. Even if they were, they'd still be worth it. Nice, earthy flavors perfect for bean dip!

live this one

Posted by 5496311167047524892 on Apr 08, 2016

I just love these blue corns.

Blue!

Posted by Reviewer1978640 on May 03, 2016

We always enjoy eating these.

love it