Great chips!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 25, 2013

I bought 3 bags of these chips when really I didn't need that many. I wanted to make sure that if most of the bags' chips were broken, I'll still probably have enough unbroken ones among the 3 bags for a party. I had these chips shipped internationally, so I thought the banging around would cause them all to break. To my surprise, all the chips were in normal condition and none were broken!! I opened each bag to check. Iherb does an excellent job of shipping the most fragile things. I really appreciated it. In the end, I have way too many chips, but I have tons more trust in iherb's excellent shipping standards.

Addictive healthy tortilla

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

After a medical condition, I have to switch to healthier snacks. I bought this after reading the reviews, but I was skeptical about the taste. Guess what, I am munching on them right now and they are so unbelievably good and addictive that I have to write the review now! The blue corn flavor really comes through, it's yummy! This shall be my regular snack now! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Iherb Bad Packaging

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Jan 06, 2016

Although I like Iherb for its good price and fast delivery but the pacaging is so bad that somtimes delicate items like this leak out of the box. I hope you fix this issue in future.

good good

Posted by 5650027460855398941 on Jun 10, 2016

it makes me addicted..

Lapidot 👌

Posted by 4676536927635649469 on Jun 29, 2016

These chips are amazing! Not too salty but so great! perfect with avacado dip.

Very good

Posted by 5366940988804499484 on Aug 02, 2016

These were really nice! They had a really good blue corn taste and although there were a lot of broken pieces in the package due to shipping.. still totally worth it and will order again!

love it

Posted by 5470130740080123689 on Aug 21, 2016

Really good taste and good ingredients

ADDICTIVE

Posted by 5012211442337531982 on Oct 04, 2016

Friends had told me about these and I wasn't sure if I'd like them but now I can say they're AMAZING! And very addictive :D Especially with ranch or any other dip, these really are a crowd pleaser.

Delicious!!

Posted by 4829842203972265862 on Oct 04, 2016

I crave this all the time.

This is the Real thing!

Posted by 5549285898834502388 on Nov 01, 2016

Love these! I have been looking for a good brand of tortilla chips.. and am glad to have found these. What I like is that its not salty or flavoured.. just the beautiful subtle taste of the blue corn shines through.. and am happy to give it to my girls in their snack boxes too. Have ordered it several times already :) Highly Recommend!