Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Jul 13, 2013

These are the best chips I have ever tasted. So crispy and fresh with just the right amount of hotness for me. I will orded again. It is a medium size bag. Good for two people to have three servings each. ( 6 handfulls ). Maybe order 4 bags for a large party.

Love 'em!

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 18, 2013

These are spicy enough for me (I like it hot) to enjoy alone, but they don't overpower whatever you might be dipping them in.

Yummy....

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on May 22, 2011

I love this organic chips!!

Tortilla chips

Posted by Reviewer2057863 on Jan 18, 2012

Love these chips. Just the right amount of spice.

RED HOT ITEM!

Posted by Reviewer2431352 on Mar 28, 2012

Imagine a gluten-free, tasty, healthy snack and you've got the Red Hot Blues! These chips have a mild kick to them that is neither hot nor salty. They are great alone or served up as nachos. Great product, deal and online store!

5-stars

Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Dec 14, 2012

Everything about "Red hot blues" is great. The taste is the best I've ever tasted in corn chips, both natural and un-natural. The price is great, the design is great. And oh it's healthy too!

The BEST H-O-T Blue Corn Chip!

Posted by 5022077388974744634 on Oct 11, 2013

Don’t settle for GMO corn chips [which constitute the bulk of them]. Garden of Eatin Red Hot Blues, made with organic corn, are gluten free, verified Non-GMO and made with organic corn. And they taste super delicious. As our food supply is increasingly poisoned by genetic modification, it is comforting to find a product that has escaped the pollutions of Monsanto. Kudos iHerb! Give us more of the same.

Beware - very addictive!!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

I used to buy these all the time, as I'm from the U.S. I was very glad to find them on iherb. My English husband said these are the best chips he's ever eaten. You can't get anything like this in Europe. We just did an order of 5 bags because when we open them it's likely that half a bag is devoured.

garden of eatin

Posted by sconley on Dec 13, 2013

Delicious. Love the spice coating. I eat these on their own or with dip. I also like the original blue corn chip from Garden of Eatin, but I prefer this one.

Awesome Chips!!

Posted by 5635874156818698678 on Jan 22, 2014

Best tortilla chips ever!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »