Tasty and filling :P

Posted by 5491020922788003259 on Apr 11, 2014

I prefer this over the plain ones. They give a small zing and I simply cannot stop at one chip.

Awesome Chips!!

Posted by 5635874156818698678 on Jan 22, 2014

Best tortilla chips ever!!

garden of eatin

Posted by sconley on Dec 13, 2013

Delicious. Love the spice coating. I eat these on their own or with dip. I also like the original blue corn chip from Garden of Eatin, but I prefer this one.

Beware - very addictive!!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

I used to buy these all the time, as I'm from the U.S. I was very glad to find them on iherb. My English husband said these are the best chips he's ever eaten. You can't get anything like this in Europe. We just did an order of 5 bags because when we open them it's likely that half a bag is devoured.

just fine

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Oct 20, 2013

I LOVE blue corn chips. I typically buy this brand. That said, I was disappointed. They were very hard, almost as if they were stale. The spices were hot but not pleasant enough to be worth how messy it was. I'd rather just dip it in spicy salsa. They weren't bad, but I'd buy a different brand next time.

The BEST H-O-T Blue Corn Chip!

Posted by 5022077388974744634 on Oct 11, 2013

Don’t settle for GMO corn chips [which constitute the bulk of them]. Garden of Eatin Red Hot Blues, made with organic corn, are gluten free, verified Non-GMO and made with organic corn. And they taste super delicious. As our food supply is increasingly poisoned by genetic modification, it is comforting to find a product that has escaped the pollutions of Monsanto. Kudos iHerb! Give us more of the same.

Nice and spicy

Posted by 5215681903051377532 on Aug 13, 2013

Too bad they have canola oil

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Jul 13, 2013

These are the best chips I have ever tasted. So crispy and fresh with just the right amount of hotness for me. I will orded again. It is a medium size bag. Good for two people to have three servings each. ( 6 handfulls ). Maybe order 4 bags for a large party.

Love 'em!

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 18, 2013

These are spicy enough for me (I like it hot) to enjoy alone, but they don't overpower whatever you might be dipping them in.

5-stars

Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Dec 14, 2012

Everything about "Red hot blues" is great. The taste is the best I've ever tasted in corn chips, both natural and un-natural. The price is great, the design is great. And oh it's healthy too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »