Acid Reflux

Posted by Reviewer2196100 on Dec 06, 2008

I have been using Acid Defense to control acid reflux for about 3 years. I had a gradually worsening chronic condition for about 3 years previous to starting A.D. It gives me immediate relief, and the condition had improved from painful discomfort on a daily basis to occasional mild to medium disocmfort about 3 to 7 times per month, so it appears it heals the condition as well as giving relief. Highly recommended.

Garden of Life Acid Defense

Posted by Reviewer2114109 on Jul 17, 2008

Not impressed! did nothing at all for my chronic heart burn, where as Mt Capra Cleanse works great!

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1829789 on Nov 21, 2011

Ive been plauged with colon/stomach problems seems like all my life. I went on a healthy rebuilding style of eating (whole foods, etc), exercise, and sleep well... but I noticed that things werent quite right still. Added this product to my day and wow - what a difference. Maybe my body just didnt make enough pro-biotic by itself.. adding this though definitely helped. Dont have to think about my colon all the time anymore.

Missing scoop

Posted by Reviewer1864660 on Jun 30, 2010

I think Acid Defense works wonderfully. It works better than the prescriptions I've used. This is the second time I have ordered it. Both times, the scoop was missing so it has been hard to figure out the proper amount.

ACID DEFENSE

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Nov 01, 2008

VERY SOOTHING AND GOOD INGREDIENTS

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2289238 on Jan 31, 2007

I felt much better after only using it for three weeks.

Garden of Life Acid Defense

Posted by Reviewer2142158 on Mar 05, 2008

This has worked for me. I like all GoL products.

Garden of Life, Acid Defence

Posted by Reviewer3059238 on May 01, 2008

Great service with a very effective product - thankyou Mike F-D New Zealand

this helps

Posted by Reviewer2897521 on Nov 19, 2010

This helps me a lot with my digestive problem , definitely will come back for this one.

Nice flavour

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Nov 26, 2015

Not sure it has an effect...